Besides specialized knowledge of the specific sector social competence, communication skills, cross-cultural awareness and other skills are becoming increasingly important. This promotes competences such as cooperation, team skills and the ability for integrated and global thinking. They are essential for a performance and innovation-driven corporate culture and to enhance the skills of staff to stay competitive.
The main purpose of our courses is to provide opportunities to improve knowledge and skills to increase the effectiveness of each member of staff.
FTU has got decades of experience in designing and delivering training courses, workshops and conferences to an international audience.
- Topics of International Management
- Leadership – Managing and Motivation Teams
- Successful International Project Management I (Basic)
- Successful International Project Management II (Advanced)
- Coordination of Complex Projects
- Risk Management in Projects
- Writing in English – A Workshop for Scientists and Engineers
- Giving High Performance Presentations
- Effective Negotiations
- How to Write Successful FP7 Proposals
- Financial Management in FP7 Projects
- Management of Intellectual Property Rights
- Good Contract Management
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Microsoft Excel – A Tremendous Tool for Project Management
The courses and workshops are designed for line managers, research managers, scientists, engineers, administrators, technical staff and any other professionals involved in the appropriate field of work.