Besides specialized knowledge of the specific sector social competence, communication skills, cross-cultural awareness and other skills are becoming increasingly important. This promotes competences such as cooperation, team skills and the ability for integrated and global thinking. They are essential for a performance and innovation-driven corporate culture and to enhance the skills of staff to stay competitive.
The main purpose of our courses is to provide opportunities to improve knowledge and skills to increase the effectiveness of each member of staff.
FTU has got decades of experience in designing and delivering training courses, workshops and conferences to an international audience.
Topics of International Management Trainings :
- Leadership- Managing and Motivating Teams
- Successful International Project Management I (Basic)
- Successful International Project Management II (Advanced)
- Coordination of Complex Projects
- Management of Project Risks
- Writing in English – A Workshop for Scientists and Engineers
- Scientific and Technical Presentations in English
- Improve your International English
- How to Write Successful Horizon 2020 Proposals
- Working Across Cultures
- International meetings- Communication tools and techniques